Tuesday, February 19, 2008

IC Work Order

Recently students myself included have been basing on Ithaca College for the cost of tuition, and other factors of campus life such as parking accommodation's. However, this week the college managed to impress me. Since the first day when I moved into my room in Emerson Hall, my shower has had a constant drip. Trying to do my part towards sustainability I finally decided to put in a work order. I submitted the work oder Saturday morning. Monday morning i received confirmation and approval for the work I requested. Today, Tuesday at 1:30 or so I came back to my room after lunch to find an individual here fixing my shower. I was impressed at the response time. This makes me feel like my tuition money is actually going towards something beneficial and that the college truly does want to keep the students happy and working towards a goal of sustainability.

No comments: