Thursday, February 14, 2008

Quiet Hours

There is several signs up in Emerson that proclaim that each night there is quiet hours. The hours depend on the day of the week. Sunday-Thursday: 10pm - 8am. Friday- Saturday 1am-9am. However, no one follows these guidelines. Monday night I was laying in bed feeling miserable. Because just like everyone else I'm coming down with the common cold. You think it was quiet? Hell no! 1am- people slamming doors and being loud. 1:15- people out in the hall having a conversation if you call yelling back and forth to each other a conversation. Finally, at 1:30 I couldn't take it and I went and yelled down the hall to shut up. I understand its hard to enforce quiet hours, I just wish everyone had a little bit more respect and having to get out of bed to tell someone one to shut up / take their conversation into a room wasn't necessary.

No comments: