Sunday, February 24, 2008

Re: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I complete agree with the author of this blog. As we get older, things change. These changes can include your views, your physical appearance, or characteristics you use to make judgments such as what make things beautiful. I guess a way of highlighting this would be look back at one aspect of your life and see how you have changed. I'm 19 years old but I can look back and see how my tastes and opinions have changed throughout the years. One specific example is the type of music I listen to. As the years have gone by I have transitioned from like one genre to another. A reason for this transition is what appeals to you about the music. For this example I equated what you like about the music with beauty. Original post at http://joshbusinessblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: